Itinerary: please note timings are flexible and relaxed - just how a holiday should be :-)
- 9am The Old Steine (bus stop S) to Weymouth
- 1.30pm Weymouth to Osmington Mills. 5 miles.
- 3.30pm Arrive Smuggler's Inn.
- 4.30pm Leave Smuggler's Inn by mini bus to Burnbake Lodge (via supermarket).
- 5.45pm Arrive Burnbake Lodge.
- 7pm dinner at a pub
Walk from Osmington Mills to Kimmeridge Bay. 13 miles.
Walk from Kimmeridge Bay to Swannage. 13 miles.
Swannage to South Haven Point. 7.5 miles.
Prices & What's included:
Single: £395 per person
- 3 nights accommodation and packed lunches
- All transport to and from Brighton including transfers to and from accommodation whilst on the walk.
- A to Z of the South West Coastal Path map book (1 book per room booking)
- 50% of the full cost must be paid to secure booking, the remainder will need to be paid 4 weeks before the event. We will send you a reminder.
- You can pay the full amount upfront if you wish